The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to your participation in a talent hunt/reality how called
INDYWOOD TALENT/ ITH ("Contest/Show") conducted in connection with Indywood Film Carnival ("IFC").
Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest
The Contest/Show timeline is as follows:
- Call For Entries
- Short List
- Grand Finale
Guidelines for participation
- The selected applicant/team is required to bring the required items to perform their talent.
- The applicant/team must carry original valid id proof and two photocopies of the same. The id must correspond to the ID used for online sign up (if applicable).
- The applicant/team must carry 2 passport size photographs.
Selection and Elimination Process
- Applicants must come to the Finals as announced by ITH.
- For each section, the number of applicants will/may be judged over several rounds of elimination. Just Auditioning does not guarantee selection in the subsequent rounds.
- Selected Finalists in each category must attend the final Round to be held in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
Rules for the final contestants selected after clearing the audition roundabout:
- The final selected applicants agree to abide by all the guidelines set down for the contest and they shall make themselves available to ITH for the duration of the contest.
- Each of the selected applicants / teams will be required to sign a consent agreement with ITH without which they shall not be allowed to participate further.
- Under no circumstances will a participant/Team be allowed to drop out from the Contest/Show after reaching the finals. The dates for all the contests will be conveyed to the participants well in advance.
- Registration will be done online. (Each member of the team should register separately with their team name)
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by ITH to conduct further or other such Show/Contest.
- All the rights including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, copyrights and all other allied, ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all media in and to the photographs, tapes, movies and recordings of everything the applicant say and do during the pre-auditions and auditions of the Contest, Post Contest Shoot, Promotional Activity and/or otherwise related to the Contest shall vest with ITH absolutely for perpetuity, throughout the world.
- Comments of the applicants or materials/photographs/images sent to ITH including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential. ITH is free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and voting entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. ITH is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. ITH reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
- Although ITH attempts to ensure that all information contained on the Show web site is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at any time.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of ITH. In case any event is rescheduled, ITH will make a reasonable attempt to give as much advance notice as possible, without being liable for this reason.
- ITH shall not be responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of any stage of the Contest as planned.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this Show/Contest as per the applicable law.
- ITH is committed to follow the laws related to the collection of data and to our carefully considered policy on data collection. Participants are required to give us the correct details about yourself and ITH will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong addresses submitted.
- The decision of ITH and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the voting, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, appeals, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the Contest or declaring the winners whatsoever of nature will be entertained.
- ITH reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Contest/Show without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
- ITH or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of ITH or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
- The applicants agree that they shall hold ITH, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person harmless from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss etc. suffered by them, in any manner whatsoever in connection with participating in the Show/Contest and waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third Participant any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or relief.
- The interpretation and implementation of the Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of ITH. The decisions of ITH shall be final and binding, and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- The participants agree and undertake to indemnify ITH against any loss, damage, liability, etc. suffered by it on account of non-fulfillment or breach of any of the these terms by the participant.
- ITH shall not be liable for any damages that may happen whatsoever of nature to the participant during the event. In no event shall ITH's liability for any claim made by any participant for any reason exceed Rs. 5000.
- ITH reserves the entire right to add, cancel, amend, or replace any of its rules and regulations including this terms and conditions without notice at any time as it deems fit. Participants are strictly obliged to follow such rules, regulations and instructions in conducting the contest/event.
- The participant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold ITH harmless from all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) and losses which may be asserted against ITH resulting from any negligent or illegal or unlawful act from the part of the participant
- All the video footages, audio, pictures and any other materials that may arise from the event which includes the participant or their performance will be the exclusive property of Indywood, and the participant will not have any claims of whatsoever of nature on it.
- The participant takes part in the event at his/her own costs and risks without any compensation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including all matters with respect to the voting are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Ernakulam, Kerala only.