1. Team Size :
English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu
3. Call for Entries
1st March 2018
4. Submission Date Deadline
24th October 2018
5. Age Limit
6. Rules & Regulations
Rounds(s): 1 (Finals)
ELIMINATION ROUND – (In case more than 6 teams register)
- Each team would be given a set of question paper containing 25 multiple choice objective type questions based on film, advertisement & music industry.
- Time limit - 15 minutes
- Only 6 Teams would be selected for STAGE ROUNDS
- In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection
- The selected teams shall have to appear for the final round
FINAL QUIZ - STAGE ROUNDS
No: of rounds: 3
A question will be asked to a team and if they are unable to answer it will be passed to the next team – (24 questions)
Each team would be asked 4 questions each. (Objective questions with options)
Round 2 - Rapid Fire Round:
- 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer.
- If a team cannot answer the question, they can pass the question & then the question would be forwarded to the next team.
- Answering time is only 30 seconds.
- Team discussion is allowed.
-Each team will be asked 10 questions one after another in one minute time- : 60 questions
Round 3 – Buzzer Round:
- 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer
- Answering time is only 3 seconds
- Team discussion is allowed
- If a team cannot answer the question, they can say pass for the next question. The question will not be forwarded to the next team.
-A question will be fired & the team who presses the buzzer first get to answer first – 6 Questions
- 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong or if team doesn’t after they press Buzzers. – No forwarding
- Answering time is only 30 seconds
7. GENERAL RULES
- Only team entries are eligible.
- A team shall consist of max two persons.
- The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- The questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Specific-answer question etc.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- Replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed after registration
- Teams selected for the final rounds will be allowed to give themselves an appropriate name related to the competition by which they may want to be known.